The Summit will be of interest to anyone involved in the planning, managing and delivery of highways on the network including those responsible for planning and managing ITS delivery.
Why sponsor the ITS (UK) Summit?
• Listen to and be heard by the UK’s key policy makers and stakeholders responsible for funding, planning, implementing and maintain the UK road network including central and local government departments and organisations
• Discuss the latest thinking on how ITS technology can help solve challenges and create opportunities on the network
• Invite and spend the day with existing and potential new clients
• Learn about how ITS strategies are being implemented, how to make more effective use of road space, ITS policy and procurement and how we prepare our roads for autonomous vehicles and more
• Play your role in setting the agenda for the next year of work for ITS (UK)-the voice of transport technology in the UK
To find out how you can get involved contact Chris Day firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7973 4616.